GearBest additional purchase deal is a new way to help customers save more while buying. Customers can redeem an extra new product at super low price while their items total over a specific value. This guide will tell you how to redeem add on item on GearBest.
Which Item is in the redemption activity?
In general, you can check the program details on product page below the price tag to see whether the product is participating in the redemption activity.
In addition, you can also see the redemption notice on the checkout page. But remember: you can only redeem products if you meet the conditions.
How to redeem product on GearBest?
Add the products (ensure the products are participating in the redemption activity) to the cart, then enter shopping cart. Confirm the minimum redemption value before you select items in your cart. Click “Check items redeemed”, and choose the product you want to redeem. Discounts are automatically applied to your shopping cart before checkout.
Step 1: Add your favorite products into the cart
Step 2: Enter the shopping cart
Step 3. Click “Check items redeemed”
Step 4. Choose the product you want to redeem
Step 5. The item(s) in your cart can be purchased now
- Due to system constraints, some products cannot be placed together. In this case, please purchase them separately.
- You can only redeem products if you meet the conditions.
- Presale products cannot be redeemed, so please select standard products.
- Only products from the same warehouse can be purchased.
- Limited stock Redemption Items are available on first come, first served basis (decided by payment time).
Please note that if you return goods, the redemption product must also be returned to GearBest. They are exempt from GearBest Warranty and Returns policy.